Monday, January 15, 2007

Introduction to who I am

Ok, this is my first ever blog and blog post, so i'll keep it plain and simple.

My name's Graham, I'll be 23 in a few week's time, and I'm just a simple guy trying to get through this life. I'm not too fond of writing 'cause i think it's really time consuming and mentally tiring. I hope blogging will help me think otherwise.

I used to be really outdoorsy and sporty (The athletics trophies that line my display cabinet can testify to that), but now, i just prefer to stay indoors (Partly due to the recent spate of crappy weather). Currently, i spend most of my time either playing the guitar, playing DOTA, or studying (because i have to).

Sounds like the life of a normal Singaporean student? It is. Sorry to disappoint you. I'll try to be more interesting next time.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Hopefully you'll find something you'll love to study about... I've always been curious why DOTA is especially popular with Singaporeans. Do you know of people in other nationalities who play it too?

Ireth Seregon said...

Hi i'm Monica and I want to say that the quotable quote you have there is cool. Why did you choose that? I used to go on Battlenet too for the Diablo. Do you like that game? I know it is old but it's still my favorite.

Renhao said...

Maybe that should be your first study as professor Kevin. Why DotA is especially popular with Singaporeans. :D

From what I see though, why would you say that it's esp popular with Singaporeans? I see plenty more games for PHI, JAP, KOR, BRA, VIET... It's not hard to find and SG game but it doesn't like dominate the server.... um right? But then again, I play Eurobattle, so the demographics might be different. SG MY PHI JAP KOR BRA VIET all the pirates haha...