Monday, July 7, 2008

Duos

Christian Music
Building 429
Glory Defined

By The Tree

Raining Down
Reveal
There For Me
Walk
You Are My Desire

Chris Tomlin
Holy Is The Lord
How Can I Keep From Singing
I Will Follow
Made To Worship (Minus One)
Mighty Is The Power Of The Cross
Our God
Praise The Father, Praise The Son
The Wonderful Cross
Whom Shall I Fear (God Of Angel Armies)

David Meece
Jars Of Clay

John Mark McMillan
How He Loves

Kristyn Getty

Leeland
Follow You

Mark Lowry

Matt Maher
As It Is In Heaven

MercyMe
Homesick

Parachute Band
All The Earth

Passion Band
Better Is One Day

Paul Baloche
Rock Of Ages You Will Stand

Sonicflood
My Refuge

Starfield
Captivate
Filled With Your Glory
Reign In Us
Remain
Son Of God
The Saving One

Steve Hindalong
God Of Wonders

Switchfoot
Only Hope

Unknown Artiste
We Wish You A Merry Christmas


Contemporary Music
Eric Martin
I Love The Way You Love Me

Fastball
Out Of My Head

Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett
Way Back Into Love

Jason Mraz
Lucky

Lauren Wood
Fallen

Lifehouse

Whatever It Takes

Mariah Carey
Always Be My Baby (David Cook's version)

The Afters
Beautiful Love


Instrumental
Adolphe Charles Adam
O Holy Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, make some new duos videos...

Pastor Jeremy said...

since you seem to enjoy "by the tree," i wonder if you've ever considered doing "Wait" as a duo. Beautifully intricate, and I would love to see the instructional if you figure it out. Blessings!